This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Gibson City Office
Gibson City, IL 60936
|Thursday:||9:00am - 3:00pm|
Dr. Setter here 9:00am -12:00pm & 1:00pm - 3:00pm every Thursday.
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Gibson City, IL, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Health Alliance
- Personal Care
- and many others
We offer convenient hours: days, evenings and weekends. Some of the on site features we offer:
- X-Ray facilities
- Physical Therapy equipment
- Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- We have access to the hospital surgical, x-ray, physical therapy and lab facilities.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Insurance. Co-pays are collected when signing in.
Schedules Monday through Friday. You may choose the doctor of your preference or will be assigned to you according to your insurance or availability.